Hello I am newly sober again and I’m having a

Take it easy. I have been through it many. Times. The urges will go away. You did the right thing.

4 Likes

You've got this :muscle:

3 Likes

I’m starting over again we got this

3 Likes

Do the steps or die! lol. Jk about the dying

2 Likes

You are too beautiful to destroy yourself. :pray:

1 Like

I've tried controlled drinking many times but finally in October of 2014 it finally got so bad that I crawled back into the program of aa I was doing many meetings daily and by God's grace I'm coming up on 10 years YOU CAN DO THIS I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS KEEP COMING BACK I love every one who is trying to lay down sober

4 Likes

Listening to sobriety podcasts have helped me tons. I can recommend several.

1 Like

In the rooms is an online site that has meetings throughout the day some for men only and completely free it’s been a real help to me

3 Likes

Take it one day at a time

2 Likes

hi james … could you recommend a few for me? tia

1 Like

Congrats Anissa, go to meetings whither in person or Zoom or both. You are not alone!

2 Likes

Mee too hang in there

2 Likes

You have to want to want it. It’s not easy. I understand. Wishing you happiness

2 Likes

Hi there HK
Some podcasts I like are:

The addicted mind podcast
Happiest sober podcast
Sober Friends
The way out
Recovery Elevator
Sober Powered
The Naked mind podcast
Addiction unlimited
Recovered Podcast
Dismantled life

These are a few I listen to regularly.

I find them informative, inspirational, and give me a sense of community.

5 Likes

Thank you … ill give them a try! always have my ear buds in! lol have great weekend!

2 Likes

You are taking an important step by coming on here for support. We build from there.

1 Like

You got this, Bryan you’re not alone anymore 

Anissa I’m so sorry to hear you were struggling. Can you please share a little bit more information so we can try to give you some words and encouragement. From our experience strength, and hope on the matters you are struggling with.