I’m struggling right now it’s hard and i feel like

You can do this!

1 Like

Hang in there it gets better!

1 Like

Hit your knees and ask God to remove the obsession to drink/drug. He comes to all those who earnestly seek him...it might not happen tomorrow, or the next day but don't pick up no matter what. Get to a meeting, and find a woman who has been through the steps, and taken other women through the steps. Go to meetings, relate and identify with others like us, follow the suggestions, and be willing and open-minded enough to change. We do this together, you are never alone. Praying for you :pray:t2: :heart:

2 Likes

You can do anything you want. We all just putting the right foot forward. God Bless you!

1 Like

You chose to stop for a reason; you know what lies ahead.
You have been given the gift.
Moments, nano - seconds…
Breathe.

2 Likes

Oh , I should have looked first; you almost have a year under your belt.
This can happen when you have an anniversary date ; Or birthday of Friend or family member.

1 Like

Blanca.
There now we are friends.
I am new on here .

Are you with anyone else?

Can you pick up the phone and call someone strong?

thank you and no i’m alone

You can and will. Take your mind off of anything negative and keeping yourself busy is key you can do this hun :v:!!!

1 Like

no not at the moment

You have your entire life of sobriety ahead .

Hope you’re doing okay! Remember one day at a time, the thought of being sober for the rest of can be daunting, focus on just staying sober today instead. That’s it.

Cocaine and opiates

The DREAM... THE STRUGGLE AND THE PRIZE. IM IN AGREEMENT THAT YOUR DRINKING AND USING CAREER HAS BEEN RUINED AND RECOVERY HAS BECOME VERY PERSONAL FOR YOU. MAKE A COMMITMENT IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS TOUGH SITUATIONS. YOU CAN DO THIS

1 Like