Moving into my new sober living today! Excited

Congratulations

1 Like

That's amazing. I'm excited for you to. I don't know what kind of sober living you're going into but they're really cool if they're run right. There'll be a sense of sisterhood. A bond that's irreplaceable. It's like nothing I've ever seen before and I'm happy I found it.

1 Like

Progress :muscle:t3:

Youre going to do great!

1 Like

That’s amazing. I’m moving into my sober living as well. I hope we both get the help and support we need. I’m rooting for you!

1 Like

Thank you I'm rooting for you too, I hope yours has everything you need!

Yes all the girls are really nice so far, it seems to be a safe place!

1 Like

Awesome? Spend plenty of time with yourself, reflecting aviating and getting a good and healthy routine. It's the best device I can offers

1 Like

Congrats keep trucking along you can do this

1 Like

We should be sober living house support friends because honestly my head hurts a little from rolling my eyes as I give stuff over to God about this house

2 Likes

Jesus is the way the truth and the life.. he's rejoicing that you are rolling your eyes and giving it to him.. God bless you :pray:

Don't be nervous here you got this

1 Like

Excellent!

1 Like

I relate to that on a deep level tbh I'm struggling too

Happy for you ! Keep pushing

1 Like

This is amazing!

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi! How exciting! I currently live in sober living- I like it! I hope you find it a great growing experience like I have:)

Well I added you, add me back n I'll send ya my digits on the messenger and we can text

Yes I'm in one as well and I do a lot of eye rolling too. At the end of the day it does help me stay sober so I guess I have to be grateful to even know it is tough.

1 Like