New friends ¿

I’m in North Carolina, doc is Alcohol, and my sober date is October 8 2024

1 Like

You go gurl. It's a huge thing to get clean. God bless you on your sobriety journey..you deserve the best! Keep trying odaat :muscle::point_up::pray:

WI August 07, 2024 by the grace of God I'm not waking up sick anymore.

1 Like

New Jersey, South. Alcohol. I still haven’t given it up, but trying hard. Maybe we can do it together.

1 Like

Illy Philly Philadelphia. June 24th 2024

New Hampshire. Crack. June 28, 2024. I'm 29 and also a Capricorn

1 Like

Hang in there, babe.' it will click. Love Ya

After 10 months of sobriety I went through a relapse and my new date is October 10th of this year.

1 Like

KY meth/ fentynal 10/5/2018

1 Like

Don't let it keep you down. It's not how many times you get knocked down that matters it's how many times you get back up

2 Likes

My doc was heroin and crack my clean date is July 17, 2024

The fact that you are here is a great start! I started attending IOP while still using, and it gave me the boost I needed to quit. I've had 2 "slips" (using for a day) since March. I didn't beat myself up over it, and that helped me to stay in recovery. I'm not giving excuses, I've just learned through my recovery program that many addicts trip and fall several times before "getting it right" so to speak. If you are able to attend some sort of out patient program, it REALLY does make all the difference. I'm so happy you are here, and I'm here to tell you, if I can do it, YOU can too!!! :heart:

1 Like

Canada Ontario, meth , May 17, 2023

Hi doc alcohol/meth sobriety date September 5, 2024 originally from Oklahoma but in Garden Grove, California since October 5, am now in sober living

Winnemucca Nv
3/31/2000 Meth/Coke

Corey Stratford Ontario Canada meth Crack cocaine 4/20/2023

Marilee 09/08/2002 West Tennessee alcohol, prescription meds, cocain

It's nice to see a lot of strength and hope on here. April 8th, 20, 20. Alcohol and opioids has been my problem for a very long time since I was 14 years old and I'm 51. That's a lot of time to be fooling around with stupid stuff. But I'm here by the grace of God

Hi there. Today is day 1 for me. Every day i say im gonna give it up and by the afternoon my mindset changes. Good luck and maybe we can keep in touch

1 Like

Yes, alcohol doc, day 1 as well, my name is Diane