What’s your sober day count?

Day 3

2 Likes

0 days and 0 hours...still in Active Addiction, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired, but I can't seem to shake this..I mean I realize that I have a HUGE problem that ultimately will kill and destroy me or land me in jail; even that's not enough to convince me to quit...how freakin INSANE is that???!!!

3 Likes

How do you feel, now? Did you sleep a week straight?

1 Like

Gurl I come from a healthy family both of my parents make good earnings my parents have done so much but there's going to come a time that no one is going to be there for you, and you are going to be alone. My advice is don't get on them streets, I went homeless for 2 years in California sleeping all over the place no one helped me until I helped myself. It was horrible there I go some rich kid now homeless it's was horrible

1 Like

The road to sobriety is a rough road in the beginning. It took me years of stopping and starting before I hit my bottom. Everyone’s bottom is different but if you really are sick and tired then consider taking a leave of absence from work and life and check yourself into an outpatient program, it was the best thing I ever did

4 Likes
  1. Still going one day at a time. It works for me.
2 Likes

2 Likes

98 days

2 Likes

7 days

2 Likes

3 months, 24 days

2 Likes

1070 days

2 Likes

I have been trying this sobriety thing for 2 years, finally got 6 months continuous sobriety! I am the fkn happiest and healthiest I have EVER been!

4 Likes

4 years, 4 months and 15 days clean!!

Day 13

1 Like

32 days

1 Like

724 Days :fist:

45 days:)

6 months and 27 days

96 wonderful days!!!

1. The days are long but the years flyby. The brain, like any other part of the body, is a living organ that when injured needs time to heal and recover. This is why it is so important to stay surrounded by people in recovery from early days. To ensure ongoing sobriety it is essential to remain with people in recovery. It is my new normal and that’s why I’m approaching seven years of freedom
1 Like