12-Step Meeting Finder

Just tried it, yes it works. That's pretty cool. Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
(In person) Every Saturday at 5pm at 2601 west north avenue there is a big book study

1 Like

Download the "Everything AA" app for 24/7 meetings.

15 Likes

If you text 844-991-2962 your zip code you will get a response with a list of the closest 12 Step Meetings near you.

9 Likes

I just posted the same darn thing albeit three months later. Haha

1 Like

It ain’t a secret if you tell!

This app is from AA and works on both platforms.

2 Likes

Daily-Meeting!
5:30 pm Early After Work Friends of Bill W. Group Hybrid
Zoom meeting ID: 671-314-2769
Password: 118

4 Likes

Pm or am

I have it and I love it

Time of day, type of meeting, location and miles from.
Great app

1 Like

Lionrock is an amazing community of people in recovery

It’s an online community and the app is only $10 a month

24hr zoom room called NO NAME ROOM. come and join us anytime. We have a few meetings and fellowship as well as a few events in there. 3286812858 password 2023

3 Likes

I use the "Blue Chair" app Meeting Guide from A.A. World Services. I've never had a problem finding a meeting in person or Zoom , either at home or when traveling.

Namaste Clean zoom meeting Id 6572046389 password: just4today Monday- Friday 830am-930am Saturday/Sunday 9-10 am Saturday is a speaker other days we read the steps, outta the living clean book and big book

2 Likes

I use this app all the time.

Meeting guide is a app that lists all types of meetings

Their is a great app that I use the have 24/4 meeting and meeting that are hosted at certain times it's called AANALive you can find it in the Google Play store

2 Likes

Happy Hour men’s meeting in Louisville Kentucky from 12pm -1pm everyday real solid meeting AA meeting men’s Healing place