12-Step Meeting Finder

Post 12-step meetings so people can always have a place to attend.

Be clear to post if online or, if offline, post the state first followed by the information.

While 12-Step meetings are critical for millions of people in recovery, if you have chosen not to take this path we respect this.

Please don’t use this post to air any thoughts for it against. It is simply a place to provide information for anyone who needs it.

We will set up a place for non-12 step as well.

with Love,

LOOSID

43 Likes

In PA, Harrisburg area, we have a daily NA meeting on zoom at noon eastern time. 7 days a week. On Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday we hold zoom and in person. It’s called the LunchBunch. People with long periods of sobriety come to it. It’s a small meeting and laid back. You can just sit and listen and not show yourself. Also, when sharing no hand raising. Just jump in.

Meeting ID: 269 359 9218 Password: 12345

All welcome. We don’t care what your addiction is. Just that you want help with it.

5 Likes

No One Left Behind
1230 est 7 days a week
zoom

ID: 628 231 1528
Password: 1234

6 Likes

Serenity Woodlands, TX online meetings via zoom (AA meetings). No PW needed if you click on Zoom camera😊. Would love to have you. All meetings CST.

https://serenitywoodlands.com/meetings/

3 Likes

ARC safe haven
7pm cst 7days a week

4 Likes

Also, in our meeting there are some folk from here that attend. Just saying.

Honestly the Everything AA app has been amazing for me. I got out of treatment and have been traveling back and forth between Jupiter FL to Miami FL on a train almost everyday and I use it to do online zoom meetings on the fly. And there are some VERY good zoom AAs.

3 Likes

Come on. Help somebody. So many on here are supporters of AA and feel AA is the way. I see posts like this all the time on here. Share your meetings.

Use the meeting finder App

2 Likes

Cleveland Ohio/Cleveland area:

Monday-Friday: Lakewood Library, Madison Branch, 12 noon, Freethinkers (secular AA meeting), in person, also online

Wednesday, Lakewood Library main branch, 6PM, Beyond Belief (secular agnostic AA meeting) In person

Sunday, Club 24 in Cleveland Heights, 11:45AM, Agnostic AA meeting, in person

Saturday, Lakewood Library, Madison Branch, 11:45AM, Westside Agnostics AA meeting, in person

I'm from Harrisburg. But I'm away in New Holland Pa. I'm in the second part of a recovery program right now. It's awesome that I found this app and in turn found you. I'll try to start fitting the meeting in my schedule

Thank you. Going to download this app

1 Like

“Meeting Guide” app has all that with options to curate.

3 Likes

The meeting guide app is a free tool that shows all available meetings in your area. I use it almost daily.

2 Likes

@robertoe42863 great list here!

24-hour AA mtgs, anytime you log in, it’s on :coffee:

3 Likes

Aa-alive.net is a chat meeting if you prefer to not be on camera it’s 3 times a day 8am, 2pm, and 8pm eastern standard time

1 Like

Text your zip code or the ZIP Code you’re traveling to, to this phone number (844) 991-2962 And within seconds you’ll have a list of meetings.

2 Likes

I promise it works for me. Best kept secret.

1 Like

Are there any for California L.A.?