12 Steps isn’t for Everyone: Alternative Methods to Overcoming Addiction

12 Steps isn’t for Everyone: Alternative Methods to Overcoming Addiction

17 Likes

I am a mother of A recovering alcoholicAnd I just found this Loosid. Appt which is amazing. I want more :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I Love This The Monkey Mind Book Included This App

2 Likes

I just got the same book I just started reading it it’s amazing it’s really opening my eyes

2 Likes

I want to buy a copy!

1 Like

Amazon

1 Like

It is so important to uproot the cause of using. If I go blindly forward and not know why I do what I do, I am doomed to repeat.

1 Like

MJ - this was the best podcast so far! Thanks for bringing some of the speakers of addiction recovery?

1 Like

This was really helpful. Can you maybe discuss how this can work with past trauma/ptsd and feeling that?

1 Like

Thank you.

This was great, thanks

This was great

I needed to hear this..such an awesome episode!

1 Like

This makes so much sense. My daughter is a therapist and she’s been telling me for years about breathing and it wasn’t until I checked into rehab that I started using the techniques. She was trying to tell me and they seem to be working out well I’ll continue to listen to you. I love the app you created.

IMHO, The only addicts that I know who are against the 12 Step program are those who haven't worked them by following the precise instructions.

Hundreds of them (that I have seen personally) are now dead.

Just saying.

I very much enjoyed this made light of things in my life cone to light I know I'm not alone ... the 12 step program is good but yet it didn't work for me this is exactly what I needed to hear thank you!

1 Like