29 Months SOBER! WHOOO HOOOO AND Relationships. Addiction

We talked about how our relationships have been affected by our addiction and set up letters to our furure selves in the SU Group yesterday. I absolutely love teaching this group. I feel honored to be able to be of service to others.
I am grateful today for the midnight reels from my bestie.
Grateful this morning for another day sober and a night of restful sleep.
I am grateful for Shiloh and Little Man and their excitement when I get home each day. Love their zoomies!
Grateful. Sober. Strong. Today! Gratitude for today being my 29th month sober!

  1. Saving with Souls Pet rescue for saving 17 pups
  2. 29 months sober
  3. The message I shared with my girls
  4. Email with encryption
  5. Dinner tonight with a friend
3 Likes

Awesome

Congratulations on 29 months! :confetti_ball::tada::clap: Have a wonderful night tonight!!