3 days sober from alcohol

I’m 3 days sober from alcohol and tried going to class but had to leave from my anxiety getting up I’m having a hard time need people to talk to.

14 Likes

Putting tha days together! I’ll talk to you about debilitating anxiety if you want B.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would love to talk bud

1 Like

That stuff hurts. Exhausting. U have 3 days?

Yes I have 3 days but still can’t sleep and feel like I can’t breathe I take my medicine it helps a little I’m just so lost waiting to get into a rehab

What was your alcohol intake daily? I’m sure you are physically, emotionally, mentally, out of whack. That’s the way it is and I think you need detox and all the sleep you can get.

I was drinking up to a fifth

How long til rehab?

Monday

Are you alone?

No im with my dad

Good. I wish you had a nurse. Blood pressure and such.

Yes that would be good but i had a bad experience at the last detox place i went to so i just did it here

Rest. Anxiety will be better or gone. How long will you stay in treatment?

3 months I believe so rest will help my mental state?

I bet you come out a bad Mothaf! I hope you can stay in touch. When U hit tha streets you gonna have a bunch of time clean.

Thanks bro and we can stay in touch man add me on here

1 Like

I hope you strongly consider AA. It KEEPS me sober. You will find meetings you like, and fellows that will become close friends. Please try to find an AA big book and REALLY read the heck out of it while you are on vacation. It will change your life.

It will get better. Wishing you happiness

1 Like

I’ve got the big book bro I’ve been reading some it’s just hard for me to focus on anything right now I definitely am gonna do aa when I back!

1 Like