5 things

1. Air I breathe
  2. A country with freedom
  3. Clean water
  4. Adequate Healthcare
  5. Serve a gracious God
2 Likes

Amen. I was thinking about you Lynn, and a lost you had made, yesterday, while working the 12th step, and again, today, as I hit my yoga mat to stretch and enjoy my quiet time with God. I cannot find the words at the moment because pain is overwhelming however i'll just share a screenshot with what I'm reading...

Oops. I can't.. Well I sent u a friend request, > can message it to you if you accept. Otherwise, As soon as i can get it to a manageable level i will try and remember elaborate.

Basically just got me to realize more about what we call the triangle of self obsession, in recovery. About how my guilt and shame of things in the past can often make me feel little insignificant unimportant etc.

My reading reminds me that although the world tells us don't sweat the small stuff go big or go home and the like that God will wipe away every tear from our eyes Revelations 21 and 4. That the God we serve Utilizes the small things in order to serve the big Picture and therefore the small things are the input necessary for a big output. So the next time tou feel unimportant. I hope you can reflect on this.

Amen to all the above, especially God