✨9/12/24 gratitude list✨

If I just take a moment to look around, I have so much to be grateful for.

•I had a very productive trip to Tucson.

•It’s good to be back home with mon frère and the dogs.

•Game night with family and friends tonight.

•Feeling like I’m in the right place.

•My thoughts are just my thoughts if I don’t act on them. Sometimes, they are unkind, and I’m working on that.

•Norman’s boundless love.

•Barkley’s steady calm.

•Yesterday, I spent several hours on my laptop, sitting at the hotel bar, and a drink never even crossed my mind.

•Meetings full of men who have what I want. Being the spiritual infant is sometimes uncomfortable, but being the “smartest” person in the room is more problematic.

•Coming home to a clean, happy house after a few days on the road.

Thank you for being part of my story!

6 Likes

Great gratitude list!! :pray:t2: Thank you for sharing!! :pray:t2: For the 3rd day in a row, this app won't allow me to post mine so I hope you don't mind me piggy backing off of yours.

Today

I am grateful for the air that I now breathe, and the fact that I have another day on this beautiful rock hurling through space! I am grateful for sobriety, and the relationship I have with my soon to be 17 year old daughter. I am grateful that she hasn't completely abandoned me due to my abhorrent behavior over the years. I am grateful for the license and vehicle (which is legally registered and insured) I have that will, God willing, take me to watch her play her first varsity tennis match of the year!