A little bit about me~

Keep up the good work because your worth it my friend❤️

2 Likes

Proud of you, you're doing it girl, keep going. I will be praying for you.

2 Likes

Glad you made it back. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Awesome your here.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the positive vibes and support :pray: :sparkles: :heart: I appreciate the love so much, you guys have no idea how much it means to me... so thank you

1 Like

Been there. While it is harder getting sober after a relapse (especially when you have some serious time) it was much more substantial the second time around for me. I didn't look for shortcuts or loopholes I just did what they told me. As long as you survive your relapse, it's absolutely invaluable experience. Sometimes that's what we need to get truly sober. Good luck!

1 Like

You came back that is what matters. Great job. Hang in there. Here if you ever need to talk. I'm new here too. Marilee 22 yrs sober and just getting over a major break up as well.

1 Like

It doesn't matter how you fall. It matters how you get back up. Great job. I'm proud of you!

1 Like

As long as you don’t give up and are willing to be better than you were before, there’s nothing that can hold you back. I recently relapsed as well. Just got out of the hospital 8 days ago. Lost my job and the place I was staying at. Now I’m in a sober house and have 2 jobs. I was ashamed I fell, and that my family saw me super drunk but they’re just happy I’m finding help and that I got back on my feet right away. I’m embarrassed to start over but excited to see where I will go this time around

You can do anything you want to I had 10 years clean me and my girlfriend of 9 year broke up and I fell back in deep in the drug life then my dad died I got clean again now I have 5 year 7 month Just like four and never like that that the best way to go

Larissa thanks for sharing! You’re an inspiration and I’m glad you’re back on the winning side.

Its all about you now.Stay strong

Welcome back!

9 years is a long time and the people who care and trust in you will always do so cuz you show that you can do it. Just because you had a relapse shouldn't take that away as you continue your sobriety journey you will see that you don't have to be embarrassed at all. Just like those 9 years take it one day at a time and congratulations on your 41 days 9 years maybe a milestone but 41 days it's a big accomplishment as well

Proud of you for getting help. I had 6.5 months alcohol free then relapsed for about 4 months. On day 10..i love booze but it wants to destroy me

1 Like

You have a ton of courage and strength :pray:t2: Thank
You for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: