A Special Announcement From Loosid

Visit wefunder : https://wefunder.com/loosid

81 Likes

Link to Loosid Ownership Program > https://wefunder.com/loosid/

2 Likes

This is awesome. I just went to the link to view. I had a few quick questions. What is the best way to connect?

1 Like

This looks like an amazing opportunity to help Loosid continue helping others.

2 Likes

Hey Bobby. Thanks very much! I will be hosting a zoom early next week. I’ll post info when I have. In the meantime feel free to reach out at mj@loosidapp.com. Thanks!

1 Like

Love this! I just participated. Thanks so much fo keeping the Loosid community FREE for the recovery community. How much longer before it goes public?

I see that it’s set up for $250. Can we change this amount to fit our budget?

1 Like

I am so impressed with your announcement and company stance on growing revenue organically with 100% of the support of the community Loosid serves. I look forward to the ZOOM meeting to learn more. Kudos!

1 Like

Done! I was going to ask if there was a way to get more involved. I think this is a great way to keep Loosid owned a community who get it!

This is great, thanks! Should I be receiving an email confirmation?

1 Like

I'm gonna have to see if I can't find a way to participate in this. This app is awesome.

1 Like

Sounds good Aaron! So happy to hear you are enjoying. Have a wonderful SOBER day :pray:t3::heart:

Hey Lisa. Thanks so much for your comment! The minimum is set to this but email me at mj@loosidapp.com and will see what we can do! :pray:t3::heart:

Hi Joshua. Thanks very much! Yes you definitely will. I see you in there. Feel free to reach out to me here or email me directly at mj@loosidapp.com as I would love to see you on the zoom group to thank you personally. Thanks again :pray:t3::heart:

1 Like

Thank you Shelly! :pray:t3::heart:

Awesome. Thanks so much for this app. Grateful you are committed to keeping the recovery portion free.

1 Like

This is awesome. One thing I am surprised by though is the fact we have 150k members! I see the same 20 people post, like and comment. Where are the rest of them? Either way, that is amazing.

Hi MJ-do you know when the zoom meeting will be concerning this? I’d like to attend. Thank you so much for everything you all do behind the scenes.

Hi David! I believe we will do Tuesday evening. Email me at mj@loosidapp.com and will make sure you have details