Wondering if this is even worth my time. I been struggling to find new friends and also trying to not revert back to same old men that i honest have no idea what they're intention are or ever where. So many lies i feel from them already and they not even out of the pen yet so I'm like telling myself don't waist my time. They still need to work on themselves so now im in here looking for others sober, looking for friendship and possibilities of relationships with a right dude but i am open to friends with both genders as with sobriety comes new better habits and friends hopefully lol
i got the better habits down so far. Even a workout buddy got a little gym at my apartment

♀:basketball_man:


9 Likes
What's up I'm from Redmond Oregon
Awesome Oregon never been and I Eben have family a brother in law, ex brother in law now i guess that has family n such that way. Nice area??
We are friends now !
Were are you from Chantreal ?
