Are your glory days a thing of the past? This unhealthy belief is more common than you might think

Releasing the Past
​My past chapters were beautiful, but they were only the beginning of my story, not the peak.
​I release the pressure to recreate yesterday. Today holds its own distinct, unrepeatable magic.
​I honor the person I used to be, while fully embracing the person I am becoming today.
​Embracing the Present
​With every year, I gather more wisdom, depth, and resilience. I am not fading; I am evolving.
​My worth and potential are not measured by a timeline or an age.
​Right now, in this exact moment, I have everything I need to plant new seeds and begin something meaningful.
​Welcoming the Future
​The best days of my life are not behind me—they are waiting to be built, experienced, and lived.
​My capacity to learn, create, and experience deep joy expands with time.
​The future holds chapters, surprises, and accomplishments that I haven't even dreamed of yet.
​“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”