I faced a sexual assault last week that resulted in a relapse , and i'm trying to get back on track. The person I turned 24 help was heavily in the problem and it was hard to find a safe person but I eventually did. Yesterday was the hardest day I have ever struggled with bridges to relapse.
I am so sorry that that happened to you. If you ever need to just talk or vent or you just want to cry on the phone and need somebody to listen to you, you can always call me or reach out
Elizabeth, sorry you had such a horrible experience! We are here for you and you’re more than happy to help you on your journey to recovery and sobriety. Keep on reaching out and sharing your experiences, strength and hope. It’s good to have you back🙏
I do think I have At least one solid person to talk to about this , but it's still hard
@elizabeth500031 I'm here/hear for you. You did the right thing by reaching out to us for help.
Add me
Elizabeth you are truly loved by me I'm so sorry for what happened here if you want to scream cry talk whatever you need to be free here am I 

As one sa victim to another let's talk. Add me as a friend, DM me. We are very similar my friend. I'd like to help.