Been tapering down and feel awful. Idk if its just

Been tapering down and feel awful. Idk if its just my anxiety getting the better of me or if im in a state thats more worrisome. I been fighting for my sobriety for months now. Still drinking little less each week. So sick of this tightness in my chest.

2 Likes

I’m currently on a taper down as well, I’ve successfully done this so many times but I am not sure why I end up stopping and then eventually starting again. I really wanna get it done this time, especially before the holidays! Good luck!! If you get scared, call your doctor and discuss! Withdrawals as we know can be serious. I’m rooting for you!

Easy Does It One day at a Time go to meetings and tell on yourself that’s what we are there for to help you. Take suggestions and take it seconds at a time if you have to just don’t drink.

It’s rough man. Ive never tapered. This is my first go around. I been drinking heavy for years and just recently was like alright that’s enough. And I am in some trouble rn. The devil is trying to kill me.

I have to drink. Last few months Ive not wanted to but needed it. I’m at my wits ends though and may just go to detox.