Blessed

Starting over isn't easy when you've put in lots of days. Just grateful to still be alive. day 1 today

9 Likes

Congrats on starting your day 1 journey!!! Good job!:+1:. I have been sober for over 8.5 months & what worked for me is Annie Grace. I urge you to Google her name because she is the best in the field when it comes to giving up alcohol !!!! She wrote 2 books which were very enlightening & game changers for me. She answers readers questions for free on YouTube & has a podcast. I also downloaded her app on my iPhone called This Naked Mind Companion app … it’s free & such a great community of support!!! You can borrow her book for free at the library … it’s called This Naked Mind & it’s fascinating to read!. Good luck!!!!

1 Like

Annie Grace’s 2nd book is called The Alcohol Experiment which is also good & has helped thousands & thousands of people!!!!. She also co-wrote a book about nicotine for people trying to give up smoking …

1 Like

thank you I will look into those, I made it 242 days without and slipped up yesterday so I've decided to dig deeper and find more resources for help

1 Like

Day 1 is a great start

1 Like

Hang in there and keep moving forward no matter what

1 Like

One day at a time!

1 Like