Breaking Chains: The Fight Against Opioid Addiction

Visit website : https://sen-jam.com

29 Likes

Fantastic talk, I thoroughly enjoyed this, thank you!!

6 Likes

Oh God !! I love this :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I am stable on sublicade.....and I will say finding my internal peace and happiness and learning self awareness and boundries are key to staying off a substance.....stay in rehab or mental health longer if you can find a life coach if you can't afford to stay in therapy....he'll essayed me I'll walk through what I've learned

10 Likes

I agree I do not think the Stigma is gone I have Lupus Hill Sachs deformation I was prescribed 5 Roxy 30s a day and 3 OxyContin a day I also have spinal stenosis RA fibromyalgia! I love and appreciate these discussion because pain pills RUINED MY LIFE AND IM STILL PICKING UP THE PEICES and several other disorders including ADHD... I was super addicted I am almost 4 years clean even went through a serious shoulder surgery a year ago and it was pain pill free... I must take Adderall for my severe ADD but I control it

4 Likes

My rehab focused on cognitive behavior therapy

8 Likes

We all need to raise our Voices to support Loosid and Syngym on their cause Patient Advocacy

6 Likes

Regard to addiction and the immune system this is very interesting

5 Likes

Thank You :pray: For Spreading The Word! I Always Like :+1: To Learn Because My Sobriety Date Is: 02/02/2019 :blue_heart: but now my 19 year old daughter is struggling with addiction. :v:

2 Likes

Good job on the length of your sobriety

2 Likes

I'm sorry your going through that....it'd hard to see a loved one make choices that hurt us and our life....I pray that they find their way sooner then later

4 Likes

Today WE have 5 years, 10 months and 24 days clean (and sober). I was a daily heroin user for many years. I go to NA meetings regularly and have an Narcotics Anonymous sponsor and work the 12 Steps of Narcotics Anonymous. Thank-you.

5 Likes

Congratulations

3 Likes

Very good Holly.

3 Likes

Great video. I started with pain mngmnt in 2001. I took adderall in the am, upwards of 18 Oxy throughout the day, soma and fentanyl, xanex at night for 19 yrs. I took it for chronic pain from cancer, Crohn’s, PSC, RA, scoliosis, etc. Not to mention the Physch meds to keep me “level”. My life revolved around pills. By 2019 I was exhausted with it all and stepped into the rooms and went thru rehab.. What I found getting off it all is #1 I could “live” a life without them. #2 my pain actually lessened because I wasn’t dealing with rebound pain. I’ve found “embracing” the pain, therapy, etc. has helped . Waking up with almost 3 years sober/clean and not reaching for a pain pill is absolute freedom yet I still have some pain when I flare. I’m curious about this drug. Very. Thank you for the video. Hopefully we can get awareness out there.

1 Like

You got this my dear

1 Like