Building The World’s Largest Sober Platform

Visit wefunder : https://wefunder.com/loosid

64 Likes

This is a really profound message, thank you.

6 Likes

With sobriety you get better with life...( message)

8 Likes

Profound insight and wisdom thank you for sharing yourself and helping others greatly appreciated.

6 Likes

Thank you :heart:

5 Likes

I wish I could open up like you, it’s very difficult for me

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank You for Sharing a Piece of Your Recovery Story!
Your Story Matters!

2 Likes

That’s me.

2 Likes

I hope your right. Right now does not look to good.

3 Likes

Sending you Gratitude for sharing this message of hope​:sparkles::pray:t4::sparkles:

2 Likes

“Only way is to bring the 100+ million together”..

2 Likes

I have been in California for 210 days now and I came out here to have a fresh start. I came with 10-12 outfits and the normal past baggage we all carry. I am now seeking a room for rent preferably something simple and cheap so I can continue my search for the right trucking company for me. Oh forgot to mention in my time here I have acquired a position at dollar tree as a cashier and obtained my class A CDL commerical license after attending a month of training. I also started out on a regular bicycle and upgrades to a e-bike...in which sadly enough I was hit on. However due to my past trauma and many other factors I refused to call the cops till 5 days later and they sorta just laughed at me. So yay... Life anyways please contact me if you could be of any help. Please and thank you!

1 Like

That was me too. I thought I had nothing to say nothing value. So I say anything. I have a lot to say because, I have grown a lot without alcohol and drugs. I became the man I never thought I could be. The father I never thought I could be. The husband I never thought I could be.

What a miracle 

This is a brilliant idea. So glad you made it happen. I just found this site! 34 years in recovery, woo hoo🎊

2 Likes

Thanks for having me here. Peace.

1 Like

With sobriety I found my true laugh..

Wow! I was just introduced to this site last week. I had been clean almost 13 years, lost it all about 2 months ago. Alcohol and drugs re-hit my life ... today I am in treatment for concurrent disorders.

1 Like

Thank you for creating this app. I’ve just joined Monday and have received so much encouragement. I’m discouraged but it’s just the beginning for me. Alcohol is my weakness and I pray I’m on a journey of sobriety. It’s a start with this struggle that no one understands than an addict. It sucks but it’s Real.

Where do we find virtual meetings on here

I love this message