Cali sober?

Someone i thought is sober is on the marijuana plan. To me that isnt sober I understand its better than cocaine and drinking uncontrollably. What is everyones thoughts on this?

2 Likes

"all roads lead to rome" sooner or later it will become their drug of choice.

3 Likes

I agree

An addiction, bad habit, habitual use/abuse, is the same no matter what behavior/substance it is. In my humble opinion

1 Like

I accept that everyone’s recovery is different. Someone who may have a drinking problem may not have any issues with marijuana or vice versa. Just like some people still smoke cigarettes/vapes or down energy drinks all day after becoming “sober”. Everyone’s version of being sober is different. To each their own.

3 Likes

To Thine Own Self Be True. I know several people doing the "cali sober" thing. They are far better off than they were and are now happy, joyous, and free. I have meet countless people that attempt to do it and end up back on their DOC, worse off than before. Personally, I wouldn't consider myself sober. I also know from experience that, for me, weed leads to booze and booze leads to my DOCs on a long enough timeline.

4 Likes

I agree

That is me for sure

1 Like

California sober is not sober

Just my opinion