Coffee, cancelled plans, and a day to rest

Coffee, cancelled plans, and a day to rest

47 Likes

Low key days are important. I definitely needed one today.

3 Likes

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Great great quote

1 Like

I've learned to love when plans get canceled. Don't threathen me with staying at home with my fan and AC on as I lay under a plethora of blankets. I'll do it with a grin on my face.

1 Like

I agree and love all of this!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes! :raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

Amen!! Nothing wrong with low key!!

1 Like

Right on. I rarely drink caffeine, been waking at like 3:30 every morning so finally broke down n bought some. Sharing it with the rest of the vets in this 30 day program. It's amazing how much attitudes change when folks wake up wake up vs. having a bit of caffeine.

1 Like

That’s wonderful. Coffee definitely brings joy to my heart every morning.:coffee:

1 Like

Rest days are needed and often it’s hard to plan the rest days but it’s days like this that make it easier to remember to take each moment to be grateful for what we have even when the plans get canceled what we do with a free day is truly have a free day! Enjoy the little things in life like coffee and soak up the sunshine next to the window while enjoying every sip of coffee! Relaxing never sounded so good now that I’m thinking about it!

There ya go. It is supposed to rain off and on today here, in Philly, and I don't have IOP. I'll get laundry done today and take a chill out day after all it's hump day

What did you cook?

1 Like

Sounds delicious. I'll have to try the Crockpot way because using a stove/oven hasn't worked out for me. It's possible that I feel that way because my mom makes the best pot roast ever.

Yes! I'll have to do it during the day. :joy::joy: If I do it during the night, I'll just eat it for breakfast.