Day 1 again!

How tf did I let this happen I was doing so good I was so happy

It’s our first wedding anniversary

My husband surprised me with a hotel room with a big candy heart in the middle of a bed candles champagne and that 1 glass for our cheers turned in to one too many FAST!

He said I was happy laughing and having a good time but it’s all bits and pieces I messed up my anniversary I can’t even remember it all how pitiful

I am so pissed at myself

3 Likes

Don’t look back! Today is a new day. It’s a learning process. Wishing you happiness!!

3 Likes

Good morning Barbie I’m sorry to hear you are struggling. Do you have a sponsor in a support group?

1 Like

Your husband shouldn't have had champagne there. If he knows you're struggling, then he should've known better.

One is too many, no amount is ever enough.

4 Likes

It’s ok and slips happen. Let him know how you feel and how he can help more. Getting back up is the part that shows strength

1 Like

No I can’t seem to find one

You got to comfortable learn from it dont forget to set boundaries and hold him accountable he knows better smfh#RESET

…this is exactly what I was thinking after reading Barbie’s post.

Well.
We cannot go back and change things, Barbie.
( Not sure why there was champagne present to begin with )…while in, within this next moment…you get to choose what happens next.

Try to not be too hard on yourself and create a plan, plans for how you are not going to drink.

3 Likes

We are both messed up not just him and not just me we BOTH made that choice to drink what was there an yes he should have made sure the hotel set the room up properly but we both took that chance and decided to drink anyways

It was planed tho the hotel n as my last comment said

An don’t disrespect my husband

we both relapsed not just me

Get off my post

No one said it easy. Trust me one little thing goes wrong and I’m off. Everyday I hope I don’t get another let down in people.

No judgment here from me sometimes you got know if it's worth blacking out believe me their are other ways to celebrate life than 1 glass than 2.....blackout lol I remember those days :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:set the tone in the relationship sometimes YOU HAVE TO BE THE DIFFERENCE MAKER I'm rooting for you guys ok

Plz just leave me alone and get off my page your a troll get a life