Drinking dreams

Had a drinking dream last night. Felt so real. Woke up and was relieved and jealous at the same time. Anyone else have drinking dreams?

4 Likes

Those are the worse! They always feel so real and when I wake up I am so thankful it wasn’t! It’s a common thing to have those dreams I believe. I know others that have dreams like that also. Not fun.

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure! I’ve had many drinking dreams over the 14+ years. Some fun, some nightmares. Always glad to wake up sober!

1 Like

Yeah I think we all have them even after 30 years sober I still get them the only thing about it for me is that's the only time I can drink successfully because I wake up sober and still have money. :rofl:

Yup, they happen. Be grateful that it's just a dream. Feels weird and then realize it doesn't mean anything.

I have dreams wanting to drink but can’t. Like I’m about to drink and someone comes over. Or I’m wanting to drink and I have to work late. They’re so crazy but I never drink in a dream🤷‍♀️

Yup, not often now. When I finally realize it was just a dream I am so relieved, and happy that I didn't actually put poison in my body expecting it to provide some benefit to me.

I do, it's definitely a nightmare every time, though.