I absolutely love each day of the week for different reasons. Today is SU Treatment group and it is MY PEOPLE! I am grateful to be of service to those in this group.
I am grateful for waking up sober and before the alarms. I have to get to work earlier than usual
. I have to have a few letters ready to fax to our sister office for a client to take to court
. My group on Anger Management went really well yesterday and I am really grateful for the conversations had as two of the 4 have to take the BIP evals and it is frustrating for them and me because they won't qualify for the service. It has to be intimate partner violence and not agains a child or a mother as it is in these two cases.
I am grateful for the new microwave. I AM not happy that is doesnt work. Ugghhh. So, i am very grateful to be returning it this afternoon and grateful for the new one to be here tomorrow.
I am grateful for my 12 min a day in the tanning bed as I use this time to just be. Just meditate
!
I am grateful Shiloh has learned the phrase, "night night, time for bed." I said this three times last night as she tried to play tug with me at the wee hours of the morning. Not having it. I was already exhausted and frustrated
with the busy day and the microwave issue.
I am grateful for Lil Man and his snuggles all night.
Grateful. Sober. Strong. Today!
Noonish Gratitude 
- PTO
- Liquid IV
- Privacy of living alone
- Sleep
- Dr in the morning
I am sick! Just hit me about 815 this morning and has just now, 7 hours later, starting to feel a little better.