Favorite memory in Rehab🤔💭

…… ANNND, GO!!

1 Like

Laughing everyday all day!!

1 Like

Realizing I wasn’t alone

1 Like

The best🙌

Supplying my brain with so much knowledge so I can finally beat this demon once and for all!!!

1 Like

The first time I actually opened up.

1 Like

Watching people open up and share who obviously never have had people to talk to. It was amazing how much they experienced and how much we all were on the same road with the similar struggles. I learned so much from the people IN the program that it made it much more effective. I highly recommend a GOOD rehab to anyone struggling

1 Like

6/13-6/28 my new friends that made everything so much easier, 6/29 when I walked out with the strength and knowledge to take my life back and started getting the old me back…. Cuz I hated who I became and I don’t ever want to know that me again!! To better days and a brighter future!!!

2 Likes

(Re)Learning that friends are amazing.

1 Like

Always keeps me in check for sure

Group!

Having a spiritual awakening while jogging out in the woods. A life changing experience that will always be at the forefront of my mind. I wouldn’t have gotten there if I wouldn’t have been in treatment where I could clear my mind, and remove the fog that drugs and alcohol had created. I’m eternally grateful.