Feeling sad and scared πŸ˜ͺ

Feeling sad and scared :sleepy:

8 Likes

Will you elaborate? What are your fears? Sorrows?

Feel free to reach out if you want to talk.

1 Like

Sending love and I want you to know I’m proud of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the support. I'm currently unemployed and the job search is brutal. The market is terrible right now. It's a lot to deal with on top of my mental health and the last few days have been rough

1 Like

I'm not sure on your location but what always worked for me were temp agencies just to get the bills paid!

1 Like

Good idea Randy! I'm definitely going to go that route

Thank you Travis

I've been in the same spot...scared. wish I knew why. Hang in there!

1 Like

Go to meetings early and stay late reach out and talk to another woman not a man that will just lead into a failed relationship reach out and get a sponsor. Chase your sobriety like you used to chase your.High

1 Like

Hey it’s been a few days….

How’s things looking for ya now?

Hanging in there! I have an interview next week and potentially another one on the way. Staying positive. Happy to still be sober.

3 Likes

Good! Wow! Potentially two interviews! That’s amazing. Yes it’s hard to stay positive but remember in life let things play out and be patient. Just because somethings starts out wrong doesn’t mean it will end up wrong. And keeping the still sober mentality means to me that no matter what happens to you staying sober is the most valuable thing to you.

Side note: I have 4 cats and I also have hardwood floors in my house. But whenever my fury little tigers and lions feels the urge to have a hairball they still find a spot on a rug to do it on! :rage:

1 Like

Feelings are like clouds, they pass - always- from another cat lover girl

1 Like

So true!