of a piece of paper and write down what your concern is about your addiction. Now, draw 6 circles around your name and fill those with the names of people who have expressed concern to you about you and what their concern is. Look at it. Expressions of concern. How did you respond? This was the activity I did with with my peer support counseling client yesterday.
I am grateful to have been and to be of service to others each and every day.
Grateful this morning for it is my favorite day! SU Treatment group day.
I love Tuesday
!
Grateful for a good night of sober sleep and snuggles with Little Man and Shiloh.
Grateful for talking with my bestie yesterday . We are planning a trip to meet each other halfway between our respective homes in the spring of 2027. Super excited
!
Grateful. Sober. Strong. Today!
- Bracelet returned
- Help with return
- A good clinical meeting
- Dates set for Community Outreach
- Flexible clients and the SU Treatment group day