Frustrated to use

I am furious :angry: this leads me to trouble. Not necessarily to drink but to partake in substance abuse, much much stronger. I am hurting ... physically, mentally and emotionally :sleepy: I 'feel' alone

11 Likes

You/We are not alone. Please take a time out. Just make it through today :pray::pray:. We know you can​:peace_symbol:

1 Like

One day at a time ! You are so incredibly strong for reaching out here first and recognizing your anger. You are bigger than this trial.

Sending you strength :pray::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for reaching out we are here for you :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I’m so proud of you thank you let it out. Don’t hold it in.

1 Like

Work through the anger sober . Each time you do you become stronger. Drugs and alcohol only want to isolate you and destroy you . Keep reaching out . We support you

2 Likes

Your not alone, please feel free to message me

1 Like

Lynn, are you working the 12 steps with a sponsor?
I carried a lot of anger & frustration for too long. The steps helped me offload a ton of toxicity.
Yeah the anger comes back, but I have tools and a sober community to help me manage any toxic challenge.
I’m here if you want to talk

2 Likes

I have struggled with anger because of other peoples actions recently. It’s tough. But I realize only I can make myself angry; that anything outside of my own skin, I cannot control. Other people are not going to do things like I am going to, or do things the way I want them to. And I try not to take things personal - they are captains of their own ship, not mine.

2 Likes

No, I'm not working a 12-step in about 20 years but I had been doing a 10-step Christian church base one....we see how that went ... I do need help. But one thing at a time.

2 Likes