Getting Dirty & Staying Clean

Getting Dirty & Staying Clean

10 Likes

You get a high off anger. Words I took from this thanks mj n Amy great discussion

1 Like

Loved this episode! She is hilarious but at the same time inspiring and knowledge about recovery and addiction!! “This is your crossroads” is my favorite quote

1 Like

Wow she’s on fire! :joy: great to hear someone’s perspective on all this stuff we go through.
Thank you for your share Amy!

2 Likes

Thanks for being raw with us Amy.

Doing/being what I'm supposed to be resonates with me most. No matter how I feel just do it.

1 Like

This episode is awesome. Ms. Dresner has an amazing outlook on sobriety. It is so refreshing to have voices saying it is not easy, but doable.

1 Like

Yep! Neuroplasticity! :heart:‍:adhesive_bandage::100:Thanks that was great. We sure have some hilarious horror stories :exploding_head::crazy_face:

1 Like

I love Amy Dresner. We've emailed each other a few times. She's so kind. Thanks for taking the time to give us an amazing interview.

1 Like

This was a great great great episode. So glad I listened. And I already have her book. I haven’t read it yet, but it’s here and I’m psyched to crack into it.

1 Like

Amy is amazing. Love this interview. Such a relatable honest story!

1 Like

This was awesome.

Just beginning my sobriety. So glad I downloaded this! Thanks for being so honest!

Thank you for speaking truth Amy! We are not unique!

I love your book Amy . Got her book while i was in rehab and love it . Thanks Amy

Spot on

It is Hard you are right and I am having a hard time lately everyday is different I am 2 years clean and trying to start over

1 Like

“My Fair Junkie” on audible is amazing, thank you Amy!

I LOVE AMY SO MUCH! Her humor and story mix so well together. Her book is amazing!

Dopey Dres!

So..there goes I today. I'm not sober..yet..I can see me in you.

Hope
Thank you