to have alarms and for Shiloh listening and following instructions to GO TO BED, ITS NIGHT NIGHT. Instead of playing fetch at 3 am she listened and went back to bed. I am grateful this morning to be headed back to the doctor with my BP readings to be sure the medication is working. I am grateful for remembering to take my BP for the past 13 days at the same time each day.
I am grateful for today being a day I get to carch up on notes and phone calls. 7 referring agencies emails, 7 self refreing clients and a few other calls to return will keep me busy for the day. I am grateful for the rain and watching the storm brewing in the Gulf.
Grateful this morning to be waking up sober and grateful for the sober sleep.
Grateful. SOBER. STRONG. TODAY!
Noonish Gratitude 
- Ordered glitter markers and bookmarks to make
- Great doctor visit
- The storm closing down the Emerald Coast
- Dunkin coffee
- Ms Anne for inviting me over for veggie soup