Grateful Today

for a great afternoon at work and then acupuncture and ended the day with the the tanning salon and used those minutes to meditate. Super grateful for a shower this morning to help wake up and grateful to be working with the 2 best KTs at BPPR all day! Super excited to touch base with these ladies and check in on how they are.
Grateful this morning for how Shiloh just lies still now when I get up...no running off from the bed. She has come so far and I love this!
I am looking forward to coffee this morning with three shots of espresso added...I need it!
Grateful today for the home theatre purchase and adding netflix last night. I had forgotten how much I enjoy binge watching shows.
I am grateful for another day and night sober and I am looking forward to adding another sober weekend to my tracker.
Grateful today, sober and strong!
Noon :pray: Gratitude

  1. Rainy day
  2. Snoopy Rainy Day Jazz
  3. Laughs with the 2 best KTECHs
  4. Alani
  5. Tanning at 2
4 Likes