Hello πŸ‘‹ im new here 4 months sober still in

Hello :wave: im new here 4 months sober still in recovery. Im happy to meet new friends and see everyone helping one another.

38 Likes

Hi, congratulations on 4 months and welcome

1 Like

Blessings!! Congratulations :confetti_ball: every moment clean is something to be proud about! I'm 13 and a half years sober and drug free and I'm still in recovery...in Celebrate Recovery we call it a forever family once you get through it you give back!! Love you sweetheart!! Keep up the good work!! Let your story help others one day!!:revolving_hearts::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hey, Shannon!

Welcome here :grin:

1 Like

Hi! New here too. Welcome! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

Congrats :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Welcome πŸ«‚

1 Like

Welcome and congratulations

1 Like

Welcome aboard the Loosid Train!! Wishing you happiness!! ODAAT :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Hi also new here 4weeks.sober

1 Like

First day on here, but I have been clean for 7 years. One day at a time,one minute, one second, this to shall pass.

2 Likes

I'm also new here and have 12 days sober today. I went ten months then relapsed. We can do it!

2 Likes

Congratulations on ur 4 months clean and welcome I'm also new here as well

1 Like

Hello Shannon. Great start.

1 Like

Congrats 4 months is big. I'm at 6.

1 Like

Thank everyone for the warm welcome. I'm staying with a family member that lives in a area without meetings near so I can only get to one once a week. I've been getting a little lonely trying to make friends. My IOP is going to try to help me get housing closer to wear it will be easier for me to get around.

Welcome odaat