Help please

I desperately need help I'm sure others have the same problem? For months I cannot comment :sob: or see what I'm writing and send !! My name at the bottom and the send button are you might say under the page and It will not come up so I can press send. I hope you receive this because this is my favorite app and it's quite frustrating you would be frustrated too. Sincerely yours Lauren Marston lmarston6261@gmail.com

2 Likes

I see your post so it worked! I hope you have a wonderful day! 🫢🏻

1 Like

I guess I worded it wrong Ashley on me and my replies

You have to touch the den arrow to lose the letters..I have same problem

1 Like

Down arrow

1 Like

Thank youg Kevin

I'm trying it now God bless you cousin yes it's working I can actually see there it goes yay! Talk to you later babe

Good. It took me a while

1 Like

Yes! Lauren, your post went through! Nice to meet you keep coming

1 Like