Hi friends. I got laid off today and I'm really

Hi friends. I got laid off today and I'm really struggling. I was already concerned about my mental health, now this. Could use some kind words. Thank you :heart:

5 Likes

The great thing about going through bad times is they’re like headaches. Although they suck in the moment, they don’t last forever! It will pass! I know that’s easier said than done but you’re combating it by talking about it! That is not something to skip over give yourself a moment to celebrate that you are actively taking steps to better yourself/mood and for that I’m proud of you! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Cat are you you working the 12 steps with a sponsor? I sponsor.

2 Likes

Good morning Catlovergurl

I’m sorry to hear you got laid off. Maybe God has something better for you. are you on antidepressants???

Hi Danny. I haven't tried 12 step because I'm an Atheist. Not sure if it would still be a good fit for me?

1 Like

Hi Troy thank you for your support. I take meds for my bipolar disorder but it still seems to be a struggle no matter what.

1 Like

Thank you Jess :heart: I'm hoping this leads me to something better

1 Like

My pleasure I hope you’re doing better

:sweat_smile: 12 steps have nothing to do with your beliefs in a God. You’re seriously missing the boat by not doing the 12 steps.
I’m here to help you if you want.

Just got this app and can’t figure out how to use it, not even sure how to set up a profile it keeps telling me to select location but won’t allow me to

I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling still sometimes it could be depression added with it from what I’ve heard. What are the doctors saying?