Hi my name is Shana dalley and I'm 20 years

Hi my name is Shana dalley and I'm 20 years old I'm a meth addict I been doing it since I was 17 years old and I've slowed down a lot recently I been getting sober and then I relapse again and again ineed help I want to get clean I'm in Odessa tx

7 Likes

You have to decide you are truly done! Pray, get a sponsor and hit some NA meetings

2 Likes

Shana! You have to want to want it! Wishing you happiness on your journey!!

1 Like

You can get clean and stay clean for sure. Decide now that you don't want that garbage in your body, and when you think about it remind yourself that you don't want it. Drugs are awful, and you are worth soooo much more than addiction. You can live a free and joyous life.

2 Likes

Meth is really hard to get off, you may need treatment. I watched my son struggle with it until it took his life at 32. Please go to an NA meeting and ask for help with your situation. You are worth it love!

1 Like

So far your headed the right direction just being able to be honest with yourself and willing to share it with other addicts will lessen its power over you!

Hey girl I am literally struggling with the same exact situation 1000% fml please don’t hesitate to message me if you need a friend love seriously I’m dealing with the same shyt right now n it is hard I understand I’m 20 as well been doing math since 13 and I just got out of the recovery center for a week n done relapsed idk what to do

Hey. Meth was extremely hard for me to quit. I agree with what Janice said. You have to make a serious decision that you have had enough and are done, completely. And that you will not go back. My therapist told me that over and over in rehab and I thought it was the dumbed thing because it sounds so simple. But I swear it’s the thing that’s kept me sober in my darkest moments. Because I made a promise to myself and I made a commitment to love myself and keep my body, soul and mind safe from my substances.

1 Like