Higher Power

Do you pray? It helps me

17 Likes

To start my day, everyday. I pray for Gods guidance prior to dealing with people. Lol

1 Like

Always brother. Talking to Him keeps me in gratitude💪🏻

1 Like

Yes. It helps me, when I have obsessive thoughts. I pray for the person or situation I am having negative or selfish thoughts about

1 Like

3rd and 7th step prayers every morning

Yes.

I pray every day throughout the day

I actually watched a documentary years ago that showed when we pray certain areas of the brain light up that we don’t normally use, but yes I started up again I believe god is in all of us, and we are a part of the all knowing powerful one as well☝️

1 Like

Never.

That's awesome to hear man

My man

It helps right?

Yes sir

That's awesome, man. Lots of good knowledge

Ahah good idea man

Everyday! Start the day off with reading, giving thanks, and prayer. I've learned to pray throughout the day as well and pray for not only the good but also the ugly.

1 Like

Dude. You are so right man
This post is like a week old, and I have been prying even more. It's truly amazing

Upon waking I say hello. When eating, hello again. Go to bed, hit the knees and say good night. Works for me. In my mind, one will only. And it sure ain’t mine. Mine gets me locked up. Picked a fight for years against his will and got my soul handed to me on a platter. Best recovery ever now. No worries. Easy street.

Yes! Trying to build the discipline to do this everyday and night.

1 Like

I meditate. It centers me.. some days more than others. Yet it is where I find peace of soul and mind.

1 Like