Hope everyone is having a good weekend and making good choices

Sometimes choices are made simply and easily. Sometimes I feel like the choices are not even mine and I have no control over them. Stay resilient :fist:

4 Likes

Weekends, don’t mean anything to me anymore. It’s just another day. For more reasons than just recovery I need to live today and day by day.

Other people have schedules that I can honor and respect, but I really don’t care what day of the week that comes on .

Thank you for wishing me good choices and a good weekend though ! I’m hoping you’re having a happy and healthy time yourself. Blessings.

I can relate to this! You got this stay strong just one day at a time, one situation at a time ,one choice at a time.

1 Like

We make thousand of choices everyday and some of them may feel out of our control but I choose to handle these feelings for what they are, feelings. I make choices that I feel are right to improve me or make me better. Sometimes it might not be the right way but I have a higher power who will lead me in the way to go. Sometimes I feel like choices are out of my control but I choose to make any kind of progress. Enjoy the ride because I feel it’s about the journey and the experience along the way.

1 Like