I am currently coming off a bender with alcohol and

I am currently coming off a bender with alcohol and sicker than a dog. I am puking every few hours. Had to call off work. I am so tired of going through this. I’ve successfully quit in the past but then went back thinking I could moderate. Clearly I cant. I dunno why im even posting this, I am so sick of doing this.

3 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

Sometimes you’re just done. I was. :purple_heart:

Thinking of you. This is hard. Give yourself grace. We all know this cycle all too well. I’m on day 3 today after several attempts over the years but I’m not giving up and don’t you either. 🫶🏻

1 Like

Record your self. Try to quit again. Look at the video every day. Re read your post. Pray

Reach out for help too

You are not alone. You hit your bottom when you stop digging. Focus on getting through each min, hour and through the day. We have all been where you are. You are not alone.
Prayed for you Evan