I am grateful to say that I have 15 days

I am grateful to say that I have 15 days sober. I found a sponsor and I am going back to meetings. I already feel so much better. I am grateful for the program and all of the friends I have met along the way!

45 Likes

This is such great news !!

2 Likes

Welcome, I’m glad you’re here

2 Likes

Amazing! ODAAT

2 Likes

Great for you.:blush: Keep going. You deserve being sober and all the good that comes with it.

2 Likes

An author named Annie Grace can help you keep going so I suggest that you “Google” her. I read her book called This Naked Mind & it was VERY enlightening!! Then I read her other book called The 30 Day Alcohol Experiment & after the 30 days of that challenge
I realized that I didn’t even miss alcohol !!! :+1:. Annie Grace is great & her This Naked Mind Companion App is free. Look her up because you won’t regret it!!! And good luck :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Proud of you!!!

2 Likes

This is great! You’re going to start feeling better and better everyday. Keep going you can do it!

1 Like

Congratulations!! That's a lifetime for a guy like me!! Early on, there is nothing fun about not drinking. We take this thing one day at a time. All I have to do is not drink between now and the time I go to bed. I can't change what happened yesterday, and tomorrow is not guaranteed, which is why this moment is called the present. :pray:t2::muscle:t2::heart:

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

That’s fantastic

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Congratulations! You never have to drink again. Even if you want to.

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

Congratulations :heart: