I am grateful to say that I have 15 days

I am grateful to say that I have 15 days sober. I found a sponsor and I am going back to meetings. I already feel so much better. I am grateful for the program and all of the friends I have met along the way!

45 Likes

This is such great news !!

2 Likes

Welcome, I’m glad you’re here

2 Likes

Amazing! ODAAT

2 Likes

Congratulations… Get it

2 Likes

Great for you.:blush: Keep going. You deserve being sober and all the good that comes with it.

2 Likes

An author named Annie Grace can help you keep going so I suggest that you “Google” her. I read her book called This Naked Mind & it was VERY enlightening!! Then I read her other book called The 30 Day Alcohol Experiment & after the 30 days of that challenge
I realized that I didn’t even miss alcohol !!! :+1:. Annie Grace is great & her This Naked Mind Companion App is free. Look her up because you won’t regret it!!! And good luck :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Sounds like you're on the way.

2 Likes

Proud of you!!!

2 Likes

Abandon yourself to God as you understand God. Admit your faults to Him and to your fellows. Clear away the wreckage of your past. Give freely of what you find and join us.

2 Likes

This is great! You’re going to start feeling better and better everyday. Keep going you can do it!

1 Like

Congratulations!! That's a lifetime for a guy like me!! Early on, there is nothing fun about not drinking. We take this thing one day at a time. All I have to do is not drink between now and the time I go to bed. I can't change what happened yesterday, and tomorrow is not guaranteed, which is why this moment is called the present. :pray:t2::muscle:t2::heart:

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

That’s fantastic

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Congratulations! You never have to drink again. Even if you want to.

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

Awesome

1 Like

Congratulations :heart:

Great job. Be honest with yourself and stick to what ever gives you the best shot to stay sober.