I am in school taking a full load of credits,

I am in school taking a full load of credits, I was in an evening IOP, I couldn’t finish, back in September due to being forced to work, evenings if I want hours, the job was changed on me, days were changed. It was a very physical job and I was exercising as well. I ended up, having my back go out. Luckily a week before it happened, I interviewed for a new job and got it. I had to call in to my old job, sure to my back. In between calling out and lining up my new job, to start 3 days out, I was able to get a day shift, get the hours I needed for school, and the pay was better, and it was closer. I was able to heal up my back, start my new job, go back to the original IOP, I was originally in. I made it back to IOP this week, but slipped last night. Had 4 beers, while doing homework. I feel really overwhelmed right now, and hope to not make another slip. I hope being back in IOP, will help me fly straight.

AA meetings all day every day make it easy to fit them into your schedule.

If I want sobriety’s have to go and get it.how bad do I want it . Go to any length

Yes I agree with Shawn and Dave. Go get it!