I am so thankful for yesterday. I found a church

I am so thankful for yesterday. I found a church AND my daughter likes it too! I am also thankful for the quality time Jaylee and I had yesterday. We had a spa day at home. We did our face, hair and feet. We had yummy candles and fruity drinks. It was so much fun. I am grateful for the ability to send her to go get her nails done because I know she loves it. I am grateful for my first normal paycheck now that my back-child support is paid in full. I am grateful for today being able to sleep in a bit before work AND I got up and made us breakfast!
This is my beautiful daughter Jaylee and me laughing in the back. She was the one that took the longest to get back since my recovery. We waited five long years for days like this!

11 Likes

Does anyone see the photo? I thought I attached it :disappointed:

Yes, I see it. It’s precious!! So happy for you!

1 Like

Thank you! I posted it by itself cuz I thought it didn’t work. I’m new to this app…

You’re doing just fine! I’ve only been on the app a little over a month. Love that you and your daughter were able to bond.

1 Like

Malinda that is awesome thank you so much for sharing. Y’all look so happy What type of church did you go to?

1 Like

Great picture I’m so glad y’all have a good time together !

1 Like

That does sound like fun, glad you’re reunited with your daughter!

1 Like

There’s clearly love, fun and happiness in that picture! So glad you shared and are here!

1 Like

It’s called Southside Christian Church. It’s amazing!

Thank you!

Thanks so much! I really love this app so far!

1 Like