I am struggling with a need for compromise

My lady wants to drain me dry!

What can I do to establish this boundary in a constructive way?

2 Likes

Dude, wĹĄf is wrong with you? Nobody wants to hear about this shĂŻt.

2 Likes

I was trying to do a gratitude journal, but this popped up so I came up with what is relevant.

Why does your profile say, “I don’t care about your ______ profile.” :man_facepalming:

Rudeness is not becoming of you…

Your topic, in my opinion, maybe I'm out of line, is not the type of thing that should be on this particular site.

It sounds creepy and gross.

Maybe someone else can sound off on this?

finally some cum talk on this app

Stop being stingy and share that nut!!!

If you would not talk about it in a meeting, then you should not discuss it here on this app

1 Like

Bahahahaha

This dude would definitely talk about his "sacred fluids" in a meeting.

Then wonder why he can't get a date.

Gross no one has time to hear that .That is nasty

You’ve def got that right.

In a society where violence has been glorified & evil violent people become famous celebrities, we often fail to realize the repression of love has made us demonize the most sacred of acts.

I guess it depends on one’s imagination.

To me it is the sexiest post ever made & seems dreamy.

What girl doesn’t want to have a wild time with her man?

What man couldn’t use some new longevity practices?

Weird. None of the ladies here are speaking up in defense of your cum post thinly and poorly veiled as some sort of enlightenment.

Come on man, it's just not the place.

Um don’t give her your wallet that’s a good boundary if she’s draining you dry!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yw

1 Like

Derogatory words like c#% make it have a bad connotation.

Sacred spelled words like I had used allow us to transcend repressed programming of demonized catch words associated with materialism + body shame.

The sacred union of partners is one of the simple pleasures that we can look forward to in sobriety. :sweat_smile:

Somehow I ended up in here instead of the daily gratitude journal & I really had to brainstorm about how I could be suffering in 13.5 yrs of sobriety.

I suffer from naive optimism, which makes it hard to notice anything negative.

They made me change the wording of this post, but I was initially referring to my sacred fluids.

Tantric longevity practices have not yet been respected as they should be.

Naive optimism? I guess that's one way of putting it.

1 Like

The only way to keep it is to give it away!

1 Like

I’ll give you some of mine if you want.

1 Like