I am stuck trying to find myself and who I

I am stuck trying to find myself and who I am what is my purpose and how do I get to where I'm supposed to be.

8 Likes

It’s hard to find your true identity without a program. Are you going to meetings and working the steps? I struggled at first , we all do so don’t get discouraged

Lots of feelings.

One Day at a time Stephanie! You got this! We all are supporting each other here.

Keep your head up! It’s a hard process figuring everything out but once you do it will be the greatest reward!

These are big achievements you are seeking, I admire that. One way to approach this is by looking at what you like to do that you're good at. Or, trying an interest to see how you enjoy it/ become a pro at it. The only way to get to where we are supposed to be is to start from where we are, and move on that direction with one foot in front of the other. Take courage, and forge your path!

I feel you, Stephanie! I don’t have any words of wisdom, just know you’re not alone. I guess we just keep going and “live our way into the answer”….