I feel great today Coming from wanting to use and

I feel great today
Coming from wanting to use and getting busted, hustling drugs to, but the day I got busted the drugs wasn't mine, dang ! found it up the street, but by me being in the same place where I caught the case and I have a back ground they mine now.
To coming to recovery ,given myself a chance and now I don't have the wanna go use drug in me today or the want to go hustle drugs today and on top of being clean I check my arrest records and it's still there from 2000" can you believe that.
And on top of that I been clean since 2002. well while I was clean I had a lot of stuff on my credit score ,when I came around the rooms now it's nothing there no auto due,no student loans due, no nothing ,great news there .so I'm in recovery, I'm clean, I'm sober, I clean up my pass, I turn my life that was unmanageable over to the courts, the rooms and to god, I am a member of a community church, that I did my early recovery worship in and service work ,to there long gone elder of the pew, seated in and grandma neighbor, etc and so much more I even got a make over great report from the doctor ,this far and I been on a go since I graduated the uic addiction program with an honorary Letter m.A .
And I'm grateful most importantly for a nice day like this to say my name is kg.bra" and I'm grateful to be in recovery today and not wishing I could be in somewhere to get some help cause I'm miserable ,
And no one around Or seem to be in the position to assist me on life, and i still remain stuck knowing this ain't living.
Thank my higher power fa a 3nd step, that works fa me,when all others fail at that time.
I remain funsize,bless,paid & attractive jft Cause I do it the recovery way ....

3 Likes

Stay strong brother

Thanks