I had court for the custody of one of my

I had court for the custody of one of my children today. I feel as if i failed my daughter with not having her in my life as much as i wanted to, due to my addiction. Even though shes with family, i still feel sad, broken and lost but im holding on :revolving_hearts: in due time. :pray:

7 Likes

You and your family are in my prayers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป. Just keep pushing forward with your sobriety itโ€™s the best thing ever!

2 Likes

You got this mama! Youโ€™re doing your best and try not to be hard on yourself.

2 Likes

Keep going, Mama :heart:โคโ€๐Ÿฉน

2 Likes

In time

2 Likes

Give yourself some grace
Every day you remain sober you're that much closer to getting your daughter back. Be patient and just do the next right thing.

2 Likes

Ciara. Make the COMMITMENT TO YOUR SOBRIETY/RECOVERY.. IM IN AGREEMENT THAT YOUR DRINKING AND USING CAREER HAS BEEN RUINED AND RECOVERY HAS BECOME VERY PERSONAL FOR YOU. BE A LONG TERM THINKER AND TRUST THE PROCESS.. YOU WILL REGAIN CUSTODY OF YOUR DAUGHTER. ... LET TIME WORK FOR YOU..... PROVE TO YOURSELF THAT YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WORK THROUGH HARD SITUATIONS IN YOUR LIFE.. IT WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER :muscle::100:. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE HER MOM. .... LOOK UP DR BOB. FROM AKRON OHIO. THE FOUNDER OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS. ALMOST 80 YEARS AGO.

2 Likes

I know it seems dark right now, but you will come to see that this is a gift. You are becoming a better version of yourself. You will become wiser and stronger. You will have an experience to help others that will experience similar challenges.
Stay committed to your sobriety always and everything good will follow.

1 Like