I have been sober curious for over two years now

I have been sober curious for over two years now. But really diving into my drinking habits and reason to why I drink over the past year. Curious if this is the app for me?

4 Likes

Oh for sure I think any time is a good time to start. I’m doing dry February, and been thinking about cutting it out completely because I can’t trust myself even with that one drink.

4 Likes

I do not believe things happen for a reason. I find that phrase to be a load of shït, no offense to anyone. The universe ain't putting this app in your face, you said you're sober curious, you looked around and here you are.

Is this app for you? That's a great question. What are you looking for exactly? If you are looking for:

Sober people posting shït about getting sober as well as resources and other sober related stuff, yes, its for you. There is a lot of practical wisdom and personal experiences to learn from here. Lots of ladies here and they are very supportive of eachother.

2 Likes

I don't think it matters why you're here in terms of your beliefs. You believe what you believe and you don't have to explain yourself. What matters is that you are here. Take advantage of the knowledge that's here. If you're examining your habits, then that's a good clue as to what you should do. We all have lots of experiences and will try and help any way we can.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the insight! I have been three days sober and excited to be in this community.

1 Like

Cassie, follow your intuition and those of who commented as they have grounded advice and experience. I am only a few days sober but this site and people have kept me going each day. You got this and keep going! All the best…

1 Like

One drink is never enough and two is too many

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!!!! The support on this ap is overwhelming! Wishing you happiness on your journey!!

1 Like

Welcome Cassie :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like