I’m grateful I have found this app. My substance use

I’m grateful I have found this app. My substance use kept me very isolated for a long time. I was thinking I would be alone with this because the guilt and shame kept me from seeking others who are going through the same things. Finally I am realizing I’m not alone.:heart:

28 Likes

You are definitely not alone. 🫶🏼

2 Likes

Here too!

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Wow, I just posted a very similar post. I am glad that you did as well. Glad WE did. All of us here. And no, you are not alone!

2 Likes

Thank you so much everyone❤️

1 Like

This app is a lighthouse when you feel isolated and lost! Such a judgement free place here.

We have all had to learn painful lessons. We are all recovering from some mistake, loss, betrayal, abuse, injustice or misfortune. All of life is a process of recovery that never ends. We each must find ways to accept and move through the pain and to pick ourselves back up. Be patient with yourself.

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you for that Logan. Something I definitely needed.

2 Likes

Hello Karen. Welcome. Thank you for joining . We’re all in this together. You hang in there with us.

1 Like

Thank you for that!:blush:

Thank you Paul😊

Welcome!

1 Like

Guilt and shame are so very powerful. They kept me from truly opening up. But once I finally did what a difference it made!! Today all that stuff that was the source of my guilt and shame has value. To me and possibly others. They are a source of inspiration!! Keep your head up Karen!!

1 Like

Keep up the momentum!!!

1 Like