I’m over here wanting to drink the extracts. I feel

I’m over here wanting to drink the extracts. I feel like I’m drowning.

4 Likes

Temporary pleasure isn’t worth the long term pain can cause you. You are stronger than you think.

1 Like

Thank you…
I’m trying, hard. I haven’t struggled this much in YEARS… I’m ashamed of myself for even feeling like this

1 Like

You know I use to have the same feelings. Ashamed, guilt, and anger.

I hope this makes sense when I say it…but enjoy the struggle, embrace it. That way you know you never wanna get back to that point ever again.

Don’t ever be ashamed of yourself. Nobody is perfect including myself. I’ve been clean for 7 years and still have issues. You’re growing now through this rough season in your life. Keep it up! You’re doing so good.

2 Likes

Hang in there, the cravings will pass!

I was enjoying a fun dream this morning-being with a sober friend- then the alarm woke me up and ugh, I wanted to be living in the fun dream I had. Responsibility calls. I got onto a morning Zoom mtg; reaching out to others, choice to drive into work. Ugh thoughts pass.
Get another 24 hours sober💝🫂

2 Likes